Golden Hands™ powdered latex examination gloves
GOLDEN HANDS™ Latex Examination Gloves made from premium grade natural rubber latex, with enhanced tactile sensitivity and suitable for extended wear.
Features and benefits:
- Lightly powdered golden hands™ latex gloves, making it easier to put on.
- Powder keeps hands dry and reduces bacterial formation.
- Comfortable for extended wear-reducing hand fatigue.
- Sensitivity to touch- feels like a second skin
- Superior dexterity, especially helpful with fine delicate work
- Powdered latex exam gloves are ambidextrous – can be used on either hand.
- Effective protection in high risk scenarios.
- Conforms to international standards
- Supplied as non-sterile, include a beaded cuff design, and textured easy-grip surface.
- Conforms to ASTM D3578-10 standard.
- Ideally produced to protect those who are hyper-sensitive to latex protein (protein <50ug/dm2).
- Low in water soluble proteins and chemical allergens.
- Packaging: 100 gloves per dispenser box and 10 boxes per case.
- Price is per box, minimum order 10 boxes.
- Available sizes: s, m, l, xl.