Golden Hands™ Powder Free Vinyl PVC Gloves
Powder Free Vinyl Gloves are the most economical option. Vinyl gloves are made from Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) ideal for people with latex allergies as they contain no latex proteins or accelerators. Tested quality and use of selected raw materials in the production process.
Features and benefits
- Latex-free and powder-free.
- Ideal for people with latex allergies as Vinyl gloves contain no latex proteins or accelerators.
- Tested quality and use of selected raw materials in the production process.
- High quality Vinyl ensures excellent user comfort and durability.
- Ambidextrous design for use on either hand.
- Vinyl gloves have a loose fit and anti-static properties.
- Easy to store; simply avoid high temperatures, direct sunlight, and keep dry.
- Good for short-term, low-risk tasks and for use with non-hazardous materials.
- Long periods of wearing, cause minimal hand fatigue.
- Widely used in medical, food processing, examination, hair, dyeing, printing, machinery, cleaning, family hygienic protection
- Superior quality: produced according to medical directives (en 455) and made from polyvinyl chloride.
Clear Vinyl Gloves