– Zinc Oxide tape is a non-stretch cotton or rayon tape with a Zinc Oxide Adhesive.
– Generally used by athletes to prevent sports injuries, protect wounds and help cuts heal faster.
– Prevents soft tissue damage during workouts.
– Often applied to protect the wrist, knee, ankle, or other joints of the body. It can also support muscles to stabilise injured ligaments.
– Remains intact when worn for a long period of time, and tolerates moisture, even in humid environments.
– Tears easily by hand along its length and width without requiring the use of scissors.
– Moulds easily to the contours of the body, making it far less bulky and lighter weight than a brace.
– Available in Sizes: 12.5mm X 5M, 25mm X 5m, 50mm X 5m, 75mm X 5m, 100mm X 5m.
– Packed per Box and available per Case – See Specification Tab for quantity details.