– Non-medicated, paraffin-impregnated disposable Sterile Gauze Pads.
– Ideal for use with antiseptics or other topical agents.
– Soft, medical grade paraffin soothes and protects the wound.
– Paraffin Gauze has a low adhesion, low adherent quality which makes it extremely comfortable to use on deep abrasions and open wounds.
– Open weave base fabric allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
– Paraffin Gauze is a non-shedding, non-absorbant dressing and it’s semi transparency makes the observation of the wound site very easy.
– The gauze has interlocking threads which minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
– Paraffin Gauze is suitable for use in the first aid management of minor burns & superficial wounds.
– Available in one size only: 100mm X 100mm.
– Individually Packed, 10 per Box and 100 Boxes per Case.