– Adhesive tape used in autoclaving (heating under high pressure with steam to sterilise) to indicate whether a specific temperature has been reached.
– Small strips of the tape are applied to the items before they are placed into the autoclave.
– The tape is similar to masking tape but slightly more adhesive, to allow it to adhere under the hot, moist conditions of the autoclave.
Diagonal markings contains an ink which changes colour (usually beige to black) upon heating.
– Available in sizes: 12.5mm X 50m (189 PPC), 19mm X 50m (117 PPC), 24.5mm X 50m (90 PPC).
– Individually Packed Rolls, 90-189 per Case (PPC).