– Non-medicated, paraffin-impregnated disposable Sterile Gauze Pads.
– Ideal for use with antiseptics or other topical agents.
– Soft, medical grade paraffin soothes and protects the wound.
– Paraffin Gauze has low adhesion, a low adherent quality which makes it extremely comfortable to use on deep abrasions and open wounds.
– Open weave base fabric allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
– Paraffin Gauze is a non-shedding, non-absorbant dressing and it’s semi-transparency makes the observation of the wound site very easy.
– The gauze has interlocking threads that minimize fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
– Paraffin Gauze is suitable for use in the first aid management of minor burns & superficial wounds.
– Available in one size only: 100mm X 100mm.
– Individually Packed, 10 per Box and 100 Boxes per Case.
- It is non-adherent, non-allergenic. A non medicated tulle dressing effectively supports all phase of wound healing.
- Impregnated with paraffin.
- Individually wrapped.
- Forms a separate layer between wound and gauze.
- Facilitates air circulation and hastens healing.
- Sterilized by Gamma Radiation.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool place.