- This simple Round Shower Chair improves safety and comfort during bathing.
- It is ideal for people that are unable to stand for extended periods.
- The user is able to sit on the moulded plastic seat without strain.
- This also helps to prevent slips and injuries.
- An aluminium frame makes the Round Shower Chair sturdy and suitable for use in wet conditions.
- It also makes it lightweight and easy to position.
- Takes up very little space, very compact
Height-adjustable round shower seat/chair, ideal support for those who struggle with stability. This product can also be used in the shower or bath. It is especially suited for narrow tubs and showers. This bath chair features height-adjustable aluminium legs which help provide a solid, stable base secured with anti-slip tips. It is easy to assemble, with no tools required – and is rust resistant.
Being height adjustable makes it a versatile unit for mobility impaired individuals or rehabilitation.
The Round Shower chair is a sturdy everyday mobility aid. It is made for general use in the shower and around the bathroom. Having a plastic seat with drain holes it is super easy to keep clean. A great feature is its’ push button height adjustable legs making it easy to adjust. With a knee reconstruction or after hip surgery the leg is required to be at a certain angle to allow repair. So, as you move through the healing process you can adjust the height accordingly.
Another great feature are the large rubber feet on all four legs. As this is a unit for use in wet areas, they will provide enough suction and stability to the ground to help prevent slipping.
This is a great falls prevention product, and excellent for people who need a level of support in the shower. Whilst the chair is great for sitting, you should consider a grab rail for the shower. It will assist you in getting off the chair so you can guide yourself out of the shower.