Golden Hands™ Powder Free Latex Examination Gloves
GOLDEN HANDS™ Powder Free Latex Examination Gloves made from premium grade natural rubber latex, with enhanced tactile sensitivity and suitable for extended wear.
Key features and benefits:
- Comfortable for extended wear-reducing hand fatigue.
- Sensitivity to touch- feels like a second skin
- Superior dexterity, especially helpful with fine delicate work
- Latex exam gloves are ambidextrous – can be used on either hand.
- Effective protection in high risk scenarios.
- Powder-free latex gloves reduce powder spills on garments and potential contamination.
- Conforms to international standards
- Supplied as non-sterile, include a beaded cuff design, and textured easy-grip surface.
- Conforms to ASTM D3578-10 standard.
- Chlorinated and/or polymer coated, powder-free.
- Ideally produced to protect those who are hyper-sensitive to latex protein (protein <50ug/dm2).
- Low in water soluble proteins and chemical allergens.
- Packaging: 100 gloves per dispenser box and 10 boxes per case.
- Price is per box, minimum order 10 boxes.
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL.