Golden hands™ nitrile gloves
GOLDEN HANDS™ Nitrile gloves are made from a synthetic rubber and are an ideal alternative where latex allergies are a concern.
Nitrile gloves are the superior glove choice with a higher puncture resistance than any other glove material and the first choice for medical professionals.
Features and benefits:
- Comfortable for extended wear-reducing hand fatigue.
- Nitrile gloves have three times the puncture resistance than latex and offer excellent protection against a long list of common and specialty chemicals.
- Superior dexterity, especially helpful with fine delicate work
- Nitrile gloves are waterproof, greaseproof and oil proof
- Full finger textured and palm textured for optimum grip and use of intricate tools.
- Nitrile exam gloves contain no latex proteins or accelerators.
- Conforms to astm d3578-10 standard.
- Chlorinated and/or polymer coated, powder-free.
- Golden hands™ nitrile gloves are made up of a synthetic polymer that exhibits rubber-like characteristics
- Packaging: 100 gloves per dispenser box and 10 boxes per case.
- Price is per box, minimum order 10 boxes.
- Available colours: blue, blue/purple, black
- Available sizes: s, m, l, xl.