Cold Pack – single use
Instant cold packs are a convenient direct replacement for crushed ice used as first aid on sports injuries and can be carried as first aid to remote or wilderness areas
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- Easy to activate. Just fold and shake the pack to activate its contents
- Great for first aid and emergency treatment while on the field
- Lightweight and portable
Best Used For:
- Emergencies while traveling (minor bumps and bruises while camping, backpacking, or while on a road trip)
- Sports injuries
Instruction for use
- Activate the cooling agent by hitting and shaking the instant cold pack. Make sure the components mix thoroughly to achieve best results.
- Wrap the cold pack in a small towel or cloth before applying to the affected area. Do not apply directly to the skin to avoid ice burns.
- Do not apply for longer than 15 – 20 minutes.
- Available in various sizes