– Latex-free and powder-free disposable protective Vinyl gloves are one of the best economical options for disposable gloves.
– Ideal for people with latex allergies as these Vinyl Gloves contain no latex proteins or accelerators.
– Tested quality and use of selected raw materials in the production process.
– The high quality vinyl formula will ensure excellent wearer comfort and durability.
– Superior quality: produced according to medical directives (EN 455) and made from PolyVinyl Chloride.
– Ambidextrous design for use on either hand.
– Vinyl Gloves have a loose fit and anti-static properties.
– Easy to store; simply avoid high temperatures, direct sunlight, and keep dry.
– Good for short-term, low-risk tasks and for use with non-hazardous materials.
– For use in the Food industry, Agriculture, Cleaning industry, Laboratories, and for Household use.
– Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL.
– Packed as 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case.