– Non-woven white Micropore Paper Tape for dressing fixation.
– Easy to use and tear by hand.
– Made from 100% semi-synthetic viscose.
– The low, hypoallergenic adhesive is ideal for fragile or dry skin and will not irritate or cause allergic reactions if used for long periods of time.
– Micropores allow the skin to breathe which helps speed up wound recovery.
– Provides excellent permeability to air and moisture.
– Highly conformable to skin and can be shaped to fit almost any region of injury.
– Removal is less painful compared to conventional plasters.
– Micropore Paper Tape is available in Sizes: 12.5mm X 5m, 25mm X 5m, 50mm X 5m, 75mm X 5m.
– Packed per Box and available per Case – See Specification Tab for quantity details.