– Mercurial Sphygmomanometer – Upper Arm blood pressure monitoring cuff.
– Device is a desk model – set up within a sturdy closable metal box.
– Does not include Stethoscope.
– Composed of an inflatable cuff to restrict blood flow, and a mercury manometer to measure the pressure.
– Gauge accuracy can be checked visually.
– Cuff can be used on either right –or left arms.
– Cuff fits arm measuring 30cm-45cm in circumference.
– Available in one size only.
– Individually Packed, 50 per Case.
– Available in one size only – 340mm X 100mm X 55mm.
– Individually Packed, 200 per Box and 100 Boxes per Case.