– Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure which is performed in an effort to return life to a person in cardiac arrest.
– The CPR face shield mask can be used in emergency situations, during training, and as a standard necessary item in every First Aid Kit.
– Consists of a square piece of non-woven fabric with a one-way membrane in the centre.
– It can resist water and saliva, but allow air flow through.
– When used correctly, this mask can prevent disease transmission and infections.
– Available in one size only: 29.5cm X 19cm.
– Individually Packed, 50 per Packet and 1000 Packets per Case.